A group of believers meeting in the Northampton Town Hall organized into a Baptist Church in the Fall of 1956 under the leadership of Pastor Franklin A. Lorenz. In 1959 the average attendance on Sunday morning was from 70 to 80, but had gone over the 100 mark on special occasions. In the Fall of 1959, ground-breaking was held on the church property on W. Steels Corners Road.
On Easter Sunday, 1960, the first worship service was held in the new church building proclaiming the Good News of redemption through Jesus Christ.
In 1965, the auditorium was enlarged, the present Fellowship Hall and kitchen, and additional Sunday School rooms were built. In 1973, a main sanctuary was constructed.
An East wing was added to the structure in 1997 completing the facility that we are enjoying today. The church has grown from relatively few people to more than 300 active members.